Combat Mobility System
In-Person Instruction Available at The Florida Deep Woods Ranch Training Facility
UPCOMING TRAINING DATES:
Combat Mobility System
The Combat Mobility System was developed by the FSW team to obtain stable fighting positions in the most efficient and safe way possible. This 2-day course provides you an opportunity gain a better appreciation for how your body moves and to learn more efficient and safe variations on defensive shooting techniques.
To read a detailed article on the Combat Mobility System visit: https://www.offgridweb.com/preparation/smooth-moves-the-full-spectrum-warrior-combat-mobility-system/
Responsible citizens and armed professionals should take this class.
Note: This course will utilize handguns and carbines in a combination of dry fire and live fire exercises and drills. Before doing live fire on the range, you will practice the movements using your firearms in an unloaded and safe condition. If students cannot safely keep up with the course tempo, the instructor may have students continue drills with gun clear and safe or sit out during the exercise for the safety of the group.
Ammunition: We use Frangible ammunition on our range because you will be shooting steel targets. Frangible ammunition is available for purchase onsite however if you would like to bring your own ammo, please bring frangible ammo ONLY. For safety reasons ball and steel core ammo are not allowed!
- 250 rounds of frangible ammunition for your pistol
- At least 3 magazines
- Holster (outside the waistband, or inside the waistband)
- Magazine pouch
- Defensive Rifle (AR-15, AK-47, or similar) with a sling and a sighting system (optic and or iron sights)
- 250 rounds of frangible ammunition for your rifle
- At least 4 magazines
- Magazine pouch (Many students wear battle belts, chest rigs or plate carriers however these are optional)
- Ear and Ear protection
- Gun lube, cleaning kit, tools
- Clothing for the weather (Note the range is outside)
- Closed toed shoes
- Pants (recommended)
- Long sleeve shirt (recommended)
- Hat (recommended)
- Bug spray
- Lunch and snacks
- 1-Gallon of water each day
Prior tp taking this in-person training please take following course bundle in the FSW University.
If you already have an FSW University membership, click the “University Login” button at the top right of your screen.